Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .


I’ve been living in England for about 9 years, this year I’m turning 18 and I would like to continue living in England. I am planning to study in York or Kent, and therefore I would like to start living independently. I want to live in England permanently and be a part of the UK. However, I am not sure which option I should choose and which one is the best for me. I was thinking about getting a British passport, an English citizenship or applying for permanent settlement, or maybe there is something else I don’t know about. I need help in deciding which option I should choose.

Coupon 0 Answer 621 views

About the Author

Leave an answer


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>