rights to remain in the Uk for an EEa Family Member


Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .


I have been married to my husband for almost 4 years now. We move to the UK June last year and receive my EEA family member December 2014. As our relationship is going downhill and some physical abuse is involve I want to know my way out as he keep threatening me that he will cancel my residency card and threatening me that I can have no access with my daughter. Our daughter is 3 y/o and she is British but she was born aboard.

I am on full time employment at the moment. I want to know what are my options when I choose to leave him and the custody of my daughter. Before here we used to live in Spain but im originally from the Philippines.

in progress 0
Coupon 1 Answer 598 views

About the Author

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Thank you for your enquiry.
    Your question has been passed onto an immigration adviser. You will receive the necessary support.

    Thank you for contacting JustVisa.co.uk

Leave an answer


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>